Copper sulfate reference cells are available in underground and fresh water styles. Since NETCOR permanent CuSO4 cells are larger, they have more copper sulfate than others, and, therefore have a longer life.
Basic cell (both underground and water tank)
- Dimensions: 2" diameter x 10" long
- Chloride ion trap in heat formed recess
- Standard lead wire: 12 ft. #14 HMWPE stranded
- copper (other lengths and sizes available)
- All cells tested for ± millivolts to standard cell
Basic cell is packaged in prepared backfill to retain moisture contact and cell stability.
- Size: 10" diameter x 24" long
- Weight: 25 pounds
- Model code: PRC-CU4-UG
Fresh Water Type
Basic cell has extended shield over porous plug to avoid contact with structure. Slots prevent buoyancy of electrode.
- Model code: PRC-CW4